Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Official

I officially have a plane ticket, a seat, and a return date.
I will leave from Birmingham on May 24th at 112 pm and arrive in Lima at 1050 pm.
I will return from Lima on August 3rd. I will get into Birmingham at 1030 am on August 3rd.

There is much still to be done from finalizing international travelers insurance to closing out my time on staff at Brook Hills. God is good and gracious and continues to multiply my moments. I trust God to order my steps and pray that what it is He has for me to accomplish in the next 13 days that I will obedient to those things and allow my own agenda to fall to the side.

The excitement and anticipation are continuing to grow-- I hope to start updating this more frequently... in my spare time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment